- Non technical staff in organizations dealing with communications equipment (equipment vendors and distributors)
- The seminar is targeted to staff in departments such as: finance, human resources, production, operations, etc.
- Built in a “simple to digest” format, full of nice examples and interesting details related to persons and events from the communications world, the seminar covers quite an extensive amount of topics, including:
- Analog vs. Digital
- Bits vs. Bytes
- Optical Fibers
- History of the telephony network
- History of the Internet
- WAN vs. LAN vs. PAN and their respective main standards
- The story of Hedi LAMARR, the inventor of the radio technology
used in Bluetooth
- The seminar is entertaining, funny, not boring. Highly recommended!